The following privacy policies are intended to inform you about how we use your personal information in compliance with the provisions and requirements of the European General Data Protection Regulation.
Registered office: Calle Juan Villanueva 8 Turis – 46389 Valencia
The user can contact us by writing to the address to Urnature or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. INFORMATION AND CONSENT:
3. OBLIGATORY OF FACILITATING THE DATA:
The data requested in the forms provided on the web urnature.com are, in general, mandatory (unless in the required field specified otherwise) to meet the stated purposes.
Therefore, if these data are not provided or they are not correct, they can not be addressed.
4. WITH WHAT PURPOSE WILL YOU TREAT URNATURE THE PERSONAL DATA OF THE USER AND FOR HOW LONG?
The personal data collected will be processed by Urnature according to the following purposes:
– Manage purchases made within the framework of the urnature.com website, including payment management and order remission.
– Carry out analyzes on the use of the website urnature.com and check the preferences and behavior of the users.
– Manage the sending of commercial communications of Urnature, except when the user shows his opposition to said treatment.
– Manage the delivery of satisfaction surveys based on the purchase of the Urnature product or service, to improve day to day the experience of our customers.
– Analyze your data in order to develop user profiles that allow you to define in more detail the products that may be of interest.
The data will be kept for the time necessary for the realization of the purposes for which they were collected, unless the user requests their withdrawal to Urnature, opposing or revoking their consent.
5. WHAT USER DATA WILL TREAT URNATURE?
Urnature will deal with the following categories of data:
– Identification data: name.
– Contact information: landline or mobile phone, email address.
– Other information: data provided by the interested parties in the open fields of the forms provided on the website urnature.com.
– Navigation data.
6. COOKIES, WEB ANALYSIS SERVICES AND SOCIAL NETWORKS:
6.1. Definition and function of cookies:
¿What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your device when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
6.2. ¿What types of cookies does this website use?
Technical cookies and personalization cookies: the former allow the user to navigate through the website and the use of the different services that exist, and the latter allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics. Cookies are used for the language.
Analysis cookies: are those that either are treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus make the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. That’s why your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer.
Cookies from external social networks, which are used so that visitors can interact with the content of different social platforms (Facebook, and Google+)
6.3. How to disable or delete cookies:
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your device by configuring the options of the installed browser.
For more information on Chrome Browser click here.
For more information about Internet Explorer Browser, click here.
For more information about Firefox browser, click here.
If you do not accept cookies, the website may not work correctly.
About the analytics, the information obtained by the cookies is handled by Urnature, which has contracted the provision of the analytics service with Google Analytics.
It may also be that there are social network supplements of:
7. ¿WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
The processing of data for the acquisition of products through the web urnature.com will be necessary for the fulfillment of the contractual relationship between the user and Urnature.
The processing of your data for marketing purposes, relating to goods and services of Urnature and similar services for your customers, will be based on the legitimate interest recognized by the regulations when the user has purchased goods and / or services from Urnature. In case there is no such contractual relationship, the data processing will be based on the user’s consent included in the current regulations.
The treatment for the aforementioned purposes, will always be done with the prior consent of the user or based on the aforementioned legitimate interest, and will be necessary to attend to your request. Also, if you withdraw your consent to any of the treatments, this will not affect the lawfulness of the treatments carried out previously.
To revoke said consent, the User may contact Urnature through the following channels: by letter addressed to the Department of Data Protection of Urnature to the address Calle Juan Villanueva 8 Turis – 46389 Valencia or by email addressed to email@example.com.
8. WHAT RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER’S DATA SHARE?
The user’s data may be communicated to:
– Transport companies to send orders.
– Marketing and advertising companies hired to send commercial communications about the products and services offered, provided that the User has consented.
– Public Administrations and competent national and / or European authorities, in the cases provided by the Law.
9. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER:
– Guarantees that it is more than eighteen (18) years old and that the information provided to Urnature is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date. For these purposes, the user is responsible for the truthfulness of all the data communicated and will keep the information provided in a timely manner, in such a way that it responds to their real situation.
– Guarantees that you have informed third parties of those who provide your data, if any, of the aspects contained in this document. It also guarantees that you have obtained your authorization to provide your data to Urnature for the purposes indicated.
– Will be responsible for false or inaccurate information provided through the website urnature.com and for damages, direct or indirect, that this may cause to Urnature or to third parties.
10. COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS:
One of the purposes for which Urnature treats the personal data provided by users is to send them electronic communications with information regarding goods, services, promotions, offers, events or relevant news for users. Whenever any communication of this type is made, it will be addressed solely and exclusively to those Users who have not previously expressed their refusal to receive them.
In case the user wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from Urnature, he can request the cancellation of the service by clicking on the link enabled for such purposes in the body of such commercial communications or by sending an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org as well as indicating your refusal to receive them, through the box provided in the form for collecting your data or indicating it by means of the opt-out option provided in each of the commercial communications sent.
The user can send a letter to Urnature, to the address indicated in the heading of this Policy, or by means of an email to the address email@example.com, enclosing a photocopy of their identity document, at any time and free of charge, for:
– Revoke the consents granted.
– Obtain confirmation about whether Urnature is treating personal data concerning the User or not.
– Access your personal data.
– Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
– Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
– Obtain from Urnature the limitation of the treatment of the data when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations is fulfilled.
– Get human intervention, to express your point of view and to challenge the automated decisions adopted by Urnature.
– Request the portability of your data.
– Get in touch with Urnature through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
– File a claim regarding the protection of your personal data when the interested party considers that Urnature has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection.
12. SECURITY MEASURES:
Urnature will treat the data of the User at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the secret thereof, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting the necessary technical-organizational measures to ensure the security of your data. and avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
To ensure that our data protection guidelines always comply with current legal requirements, we reserve the right to make changes to always be appropriate to current legislation.